April 18, 2008

Sketch #40-card

Here is the card that I came up with for this weeks sketch over at Sketches {by Tamara}. Yet another card needed for a little girls b-day; this one's turning 3 this weekend, so I tried to avoid brads and other embellishments that could be choking hazards if they fell off (one can never be to safe about such things). Not exactly like the sketch, since there's no sentiment on the front; and there are a few more stripes than I originally intended to add. Both the stars and the giraffe are rub-ons by Royal Langnickle. The base is a piece of lavender cs from a cheap pack and the patterned paper that I cut up is from a 6x6 paper pad of which I can't recall the name. Simple, but wonderful for a young girl, I think. Oh, yeah, I got my window clean too...no procrastinating for me this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-) Cute! I like that giraffe rub-on