April 18, 2008

Sketch #40-Layout

This is my interpretation of layout #40 from Sketches {by Tamara}. These pictures were taken when Rylie was about 18 months old at a family reunion. I feel so bad b/c when I was looking back through this file on the disk, I realized that I have virtually no pics of any of the family members...just Rylie (what can I say? I'm a typical proud momma). Anyway, the patterned paper is from the KI Memories "Celebrate Life" paper pad. The solid cs is from a big el'cheapo pack I got at AC Moore. I used my slot punch and tied ribbon on as the embellishments and cut out the letters for the title, then colored them with Sakura stardust pens. See all those shadows near the top? My paper isn't bent or anything. I took this picture in front of the front door so I could have some real light...my storm door window is that dirty. I'm gonna go clean that now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a funny face (and cute page).

Julia said...

Adorable!