April 21, 2008

Layout sketch #41




The only think that I look forward to on Monday's is Tamara's new layout sketch. I've never seen one that I don't like! Here's this weeks...I just had to make time for this today, I was too busy all weekend to even think about scraping or stamping.

All of the paper is from the Magnolia DP pack by My Minds Eye. The bucket/shovel & sand castle embellishments were part of a b-day gift that I got last month; they weren't in any kind of package so I have no idea were they're from. The title is stamped using my See-D's with black Whisper ink. I used my black glaze pen to go over each letter so that it would stand out a little more. Everything together is a little busy, but so is Rylie in these pictures!! Thanks for looking...I hope everyone had an excellent weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she's too precious! Great layout.