April 26, 2008

Mother's Day card



I used this layout that I found while I was blurfing the other day on Elisa's blog. You should take a look at her work it's always amazing. Her version was beautiful, I loved the colors she chose. My card was made using 5 1/2"x11" white cs as the base. The green layer is about 1/8 inch smaller. The striped layer is 2"x3", the flower layer and the stamped image are 2 1/4x3 1/4 inches. The purple circle is somewhere around 1 1/2 "x5 1/2". All of the paper is from the Celebrate Life DP pad by KI Memories. The image is SU! and the sentiment is Inkadinkado. I flipped the layout on its side by accident but I like it this way too, so I didn't worry about it (not that I could have done anything about it since I already had 2 out of the 3 layers glued down anyway). Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the colours, looks great

Unknown said...

This card is too cute!! I absolutely love those colors....and that stamped image is adorable!! Fabulous job!!