April 30, 2008

Layout Sketch #42


Here is my scrapbook page using this weeks Layout Sketch on Sketches {by Tamara} ideas. I originally planned to make this a single picture page as I'm pretty sure it was meant to be but when I was in AC Moore I fell in love with these lovely rub-ons by Me&My BIG Idea couldn't stand not to use them first thing when I got home. These pics are of the first time that Rylie ever held Lyndi. I couldn't decide on just one (or even two or three), so I printed them out at wallet size and used them all! The pink paper is Pomegranate Shimmer by the Paper Company.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too sweet. I love using wallet sized pics in layouts. It makes things so much easier!

Unknown said...

Beth,

That is the great thing about sketches - you can tweak them and make them your own. Tamara may have intended it as a single photo layout, but your photo collage works perfectly and is the centerpiece of a gorgeous page.

Michelle

Edleen said...

love your take on Tamara's sketch! great photos, very sweet layout :)

Unknown said...

I just LOVE your layout!!! Those pictures are so precious!! I love that you were able to fit so many pictures on a page...it looks fabulous!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me those very sweet comments!!
Jackie :)