March 20, 2008

Embossed thinking of you


I made this card a while ago and figured I should get around to posting it. The base is el-cheapo brown cs the pink patterned paper is from a mat-stack that DH found while "looking around" AC Moore for "something" and he thought I could probably find a use for it. Duh...it's paper! I don't remember any of the measurements; too lazy to go find out. The cream colored rectangle is embossed with a cuttle bug folder and is painted with glitter paint (which you can't see in the pic). The little "thinking of you" is stamped with beige acrylic paint. Fear not, I've finally bought colored inks so eventually I'll get around to posting the cards using the real stuff! Thanks for looking, I hope you're having a nice day:)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Great colors. Don't you just love those embossing folders?!