April 11, 2008


This page is not my favorite. There's not really anything wrong with it; the colors go well together, the picture is a great one (other than the coloring being a little off). The paper isn't my favorite but that isn't really the problem either. Maybe it's just me. Oh well, such is life. Hopefully it will grow on me.

This second page is a re-make of the original I did about 4 years ago. I've learned so much since then that I decided to redo the few layouts that I had done. I didn't even think to take a pic of the original, but it was 8 1/2x11. The photos had not been matted before, and there was no journaling. At some point my mom had given me a set of decorative scissors and I very much over-used them for a long time...some of the pages even have multiple different scissors used on them. Unfortunately, I only have one set of my wedding pics and don't have the choice to cut them all out again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them both. :-) Good job.It's kinda nice to mix things up a little bit and do something other than cards, isn't it?

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

I think they are both lovely pages Beth ^.^
Your wedding page is great...and I have to say the decorative edges have been done so neatly that they certainly don't jump out at you...don't worry xx