April 13, 2008

Funky Fairy weekly challenge #15



Here's a card I made after reading about the Funky Fairy challenge on their blog. I needed a birthday card for a friend who's turning 21 tomorrow. This was a perfect opportunity to join in (finally). I always spend so much time looking a challenges on blogs, swear that I'm going to play along, and then before I know it the allotted time is up and I forget about it. Every once in awhile I'll play along even if I'm too late, but most of the time I'm so overwhelmed with the wonderful ideas others have had that I don't even bother to link mine...or I mail them out before I take a pic. These papers are from the KI Memories 'celebrate life' paper pad. I love this pad and actually bought it b/c of all the wonderful masculine looking patterns in it. The sentiment is SU! (the '21st' is See-D's) and the brads are from a Making Memories starter pack.

5 comments:

Jozza said...

That's a fab funky card! Perfect for a male 21st!! Thanks for taking part in the funky fairy challenge! Hope to see you again soon :o)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A brilliant male card!! So glad you joined us this week ^.^

Anonymous said...

Great card, as usual. :-)

Karen said...

Great card: Love the way you've stamped the 21st on the paper, looks like part of the design.
This week's challenge is now on the blog so hope you'll join us again:

http://funkyfairychallenge.blogspot.com

Simply Shaz said...

Fab card! Well done:)
Thanks for joinig in
Shaz