April 16, 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #5

This is my card for the challenge at Truly Scrumptious. There was a sketch to follow (I flipped it on its side) and the theme was a card for a child. I used, again, my Celebrate Life papers by KI Memories. The little ballerina is Tutuface from stampingbella. I completely enjoyed this sketch b/c I usually only have 2 or 3 layers on my cards and this made me have to think a little bit more about papers and sizing. I already have another card made following this sketch, which I'll post soon. Don't want to burn myself out...this is the second day in a row that I've posted! ;)

4 comments:

Danita said...

Such an adorable card Beth!!! That image is just so darn cute!!! Love the papers you picked too!!! Congrats on posting 2 days in a row!!! Keep it up!!! Thanks for playing in the TS challenge!!

Dawn said...

Sweet card - love the cute image

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Sharon said...

A great card Beth, I love your image and the bright colours are fab. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

Lynda Nielsen said...

Such a sweet card, and fab colors! =)
Hugs
Lynda