April 03, 2009

Relax


This card was made for Truly Scrumptious Challenges. It was a sketch and theme (flower power) combo. Everyone there made some awesome cards and I was completely inspired by all of them!! I used papers from the KI Memories "Celebrate Life" paper pack and my favorite little Penny Black hedgehog who's lounging in some flowers. I didn't have a sentiment that seemed to convey the feeling that I wanted so I printed the work "relax" on the printer and adhered it to a chipboard rectangle. The center oval is also chipboard covered with matching orange paper. The two pink ovals have been embossed with the swiss dots cuttlebug folder.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

This is really pretty Beth, such a cute image. Thanks for joining in the TS challenge.

Dawn said...

Awww Beth what an adorable image - I haven't seen that one before - beautiful paper and colours

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Danita said...

Such a cute card Beth!!! The image is adorable, I LOVE Penny Blacks hedge hogs!!! Great choice of papers to pair it with!!! Great job with this challenge!!! Thanks for playing in the TS challenge!!!

Danita

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Michele x

Mina said...

such a gorgeous card Beth, love your colours and your pretty PB stamped image...lovely...thanks for joining us at TS xxx

Beth said...

Awww! This is so cute! I love the pretty papers too! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!
Beth xx