March 31, 2009

Happily Ever After


This card is for a friend of mine who's wedding is in May. I saw the Inkadinkadoo stamp while blog-surfing a couple nights ago and knew I just had to use it for this card. I was going to bide my time until I could get permission to order in on-line, but found today that my local AC Moore carries it. It must be fate. The sentiment came in the clear stamp set. I also used my swiss dots embossing folder (which I also picked up while I was out) for the first time. And the ribbon I picked up while I was shopping just to use with this card; I thought it mimicked the dots well. I got a couple of layouts down too, so I'll have a some posts in the future, even if I don't get the time to create anytime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!

Glad to see you back even just a little bit. ;-)