October 29, 2008

Let It Snow-Funky Fairy challenge # 39


Yay! Two days in a row. So now that I'm able to take pictures again I can get back into challenges and such. This card was based on the sketch challenge over at Funky Fairy. I loved the layout of the sketch and am looking forward to giving it another go to see if I can follow it more closely the next time around. Everything on this card was given to me by my mom last year...nothing was in the proper package so I can't tell you much other than that the 2 snowflake embellishments are by Jolee's. I don't even know any measurements...that kind of lazyness takes practice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card!!! Glad to see you back in action. :-)

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Magnifique !!!!

Merci de ta participation

Lou Sims said...

Georgous card. Loving all the snowflakes.

Many thanks for joining in with the Funky Fairy's this week.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A really lovely card Beth! Great to see you back :)

Thanks for joining us this week xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Beautifull card ;)
Thanks for joining us at Funky Fairys this week.

hugs Ria