July 24, 2008

FF Challenge #28-Stitching

WOW! It's been at least 2 months since I've had time to sit down and make a card just for the sake of enjoyment. Funky Fairy was the first place I checked for inspiration. Now, I know that stitching will never be my "claim to fame" but I still have fun doing it. I don't use stitching as often as I would like to just b/c I'm no good at it...real or faux!! I do like the way this card turned out and I can't wait for the chance to send it to someone. The dotty paper is from the KI Memories "Celebrate Life" pack. The blue cs is from my stash of cheap-stuff. Cosmobella is one of my first stamps from Stamping Bella...I just ordered 3 on Friday and received them yesterday! I was soooo excited! Definitely look for more cards using them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you back and in action! :-) I just haven't been able to comment since we were gone. Hope I get to see you tonight.

Lou Sims said...

Great card and love the vibrant colours you have chosen.

Welcome back and great to see you join in with us again.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabulous card...lovely and bright with great stitching! ^.^


So good to see you back again...thanks for joining us xx

Arline said...

This is a great card! Love the colours and your stitching looks great!xx

De Ruijsbroekjes said...

you deserve to claim the fame, love your stichies very much the way they are, just perfect with Belle !!

Karen said...

This is great: Love the colours, and the stitching!
It's a great complement to Funky Fairy that you went there first for inspiration and we're glad to see you back :)

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

love your card!

Thanks for playing the FF Challenge.


hugs Ria