July 12, 2008

Birthday

I made this card for one of the moms in the playgroup that I attend. I started out by trying some new-ish things (for me). I decided that I wasn't going to cover the whole card front, as I usually would and I knew that I wanted to tear the purple paper at an odd angle so that it had an eye-catching affect. Both patterned papers, as well as the green that is matting the flowers, are from the KI Memories "Celebrate Life" paper pack. I even carried it so far as to put some of the PP inside to match. The sentiment is matted using passion fruit velum by Worldwin Extaordinary Papers. Hopefully now that things have seemed to settle down a little bit around my house, I can get back into blogging (and crafting) more often!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love the bright colors!! Awesome card.