May 24, 2008


Here's a card that I made to give to a neighbor who held a spring get together last month. I haven't been all that crafty lately; with the nice weather we've been spending a lot of time outside.

This is a standard size white card blank. The dp is from the Full of Life paper pad by My Minds Eye (I think); it's about 2"x4 1/2". The stamp is a borrowed one by SU! It's so cute and saves the extra time & space of stamping the sentiment separately. Ribbon is from my ebay lot. The dotted lines were doodled on with a yellow Sakura stardust pen.

Hopefully, I can get some mojo flowing soon seeing as I have thank you cards to make for my soon-to-be one year old daughters b-day coming up the first weekend in June!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Beth, this card is AWESOME! I love the colors and the dots that you drew.

Melanie said...

Love your card, hope your DD has a lovely Birthday

Fab said...

Love the super cute card ! Thanks for adding my banner to your blog. Keep creating your magic. Fab

Anonymous said...

Beeeeeth....where arrrrre yooooou?